If you own a home in Medford, Oregon, and think you may need to have your roof repaired or replaced, then Rogue Valley Roofing can help you get the job done this fall. Consider having your roof inspected to see if you need a whole roof or just some repair services.
- Damage is a big reason for getting a new roof installed. You may notice missing shingles or shingles curled at the edges indicating age or water damage. You could also have a mold problem under your shingles. If your roof leaks, then you should get a roof inspection right away. The sooner you have your roof replaced, the easier it is to avoid water damage in your home.
- If a storm damages your roof, then you may need to have it replaced. A windstorm or rainstorm can cause damage that leaves bare patches on your roof, or debris can cause damage. Once the debris is removed from your roof, a professional can tell you if it needs replacing or if repairs are enough.
- If your roof is old or aged prematurely, then you may need a new roof. Premature aging is caused by ice, mold, moss, water trapped in the shingles, or ice dams. No matter how old your roof is, it may need to have a replacement if it shows signs of age.
- Getting a new roof can help a home sell in the Medford area. If you plan to sell your home in the fall or winter, having a new roof installed is a high selling point.
- Remodeling is another reason to replace a roof. If you have a big project that includes work in the attic or with the roofline, you may need to have a roof installed that works better with your ideas and doesn’t have any damage. You may also want to change the roofline, requiring the roof to have a different grade or need a new roof to cover more area.